Saturday, February 13, 2010

Post Surgery (Going Home!)



It was a rough night and we hardly slept. Everytime the morphine IV drip would wear out Isaac would scream in pain. I just wanted to try everything to make him comfortable with all the hardware hanging from his arms and legs. I ended up putting him in bed with me because he slept better with me whispering to him and touching his arms and legs. It definately tugged at my heart strings.

Friday morning he was eating and recovering well from anesthesia so we filled out the papers to be released from the hospital. We were all anxious to get out. We are happy that the anticipation of surgery is over........it'll be nice to recover at HOME :) Isaac is such a little trooper :)
Today (Saturday) he was feeling well enough as long as I gave him pain meds every 4 hours to go to my cousin's wedding reception at Hidden Canyon Ranch. I think he needs the extra TLC and loves to be carried around. He's still a little love bug :)




2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I never commented on this. ☺ Hope he's feeling better now! We missed you guys at our dinner the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you at the Ranch. What a sweet little guy. Every time I see him I just want to snuggle with him. :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete