EskDale High School had their 2020 Musical Production "Once Upon a Mattress."
The costumes were incredible. Each one of the young actors worked very hard. Everyone did such an amazing job! I could watch it over and over. It came together beautifully!
Ava loves being a part of a team. She loves to perform, a fact you can tell by watching her. She's growing into a beautiful, talented, sweet young woman. I got tears in my eyes watching my mighty girl enjoying the stage and her peers in complete confidence. She had two roles in this play.
Ava loves being a part of a team. She loves to perform, a fact you can tell by watching her. She's growing into a beautiful, talented, sweet young woman. I got tears in my eyes watching my mighty girl enjoying the stage and her peers in complete confidence. She had two roles in this play.
If you are interested in seeing the whole fabulous production (costumes, actors, and all) please click here at "Once Upon a Mattress."
No comments:
Post a Comment