The Osburn cousins came out for another weekend. They have spring break a week before we do.
On Saturday, my friend Nomi and I decided to take the gaggle of kids on a hike. Smith Creek was calling my name, again.
Push play:
We had spotted a large herd of deer. Then while hiking up the steeper section of the hill Isaac and Charlie spotted a fresh Elk shed. That made their day :)
"Take me to where nature soothes my soul and my mind can be unleashed into the wilderness."
We decided to take a detour to visit Petroglyph Cave before driving the long dusty road back home.
Cool kids:
Back at my mom's house, it was such a beautiful evening. We decided to use the fire pit for the first time this season. I hope to have more family time this summer. Life goes by so fast and we are all so busy, but this time is important. Moments into memories. I do take a lot of pictures, but it's my way of freezing time and documenting these precious moments :)
Some would say it's an obsession; I call it "passion." Hahaha
April, in full swing, has been a ride with the weather. New blossoms were draped with fresh wet snow. It's also been raining a lot. The desert is turning into a green carpet. It's been an extended cooler spring than previous couple of years. It's been lovely.
Spring break for my kids has officially arrived! There is an extra "spring" in our step!
No comments:
Post a Comment