Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winter: Dry As a Playa

December 3rd. Still no snow in the mountains. The basin and range remain dry as a playa. Frightening (but secretly I could get used to this). The good news is that there is a little more light in each day to play. Maybe winter will come in a vengeance the next couple of months? We'll see. We haven't gone sledding yet, but we've been getting out on our wheels more this season.


Little miss Willow learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! This 4 year old is pretty proud of herself. We are proud of her too. What an accomplishment! I see a wheel-a-thon race in the near future!





Our friend, Charlie, got a hoverboard for his birthday. He was already a pro riding on it. Ava and Isaac needed a little practice. This was the place to do it!








I have a feeling we are going to ride out January too fast.....

No comments:

Post a Comment