We've had some incredibly warm days this Fall. The Wheeler Peak Scenic Drive usually closes around Labor Day weekend due to snow and ice. This year it remained open through October and perhaps into November. Extended Fall season for sure! I thought it would be neat to drive up to the summit trailhead and try out some night sky photography. It is fantastic that I can drive from 5,000 ft to 10,000 ft in 18 miles! Something I try not to take for granted because I know how special that is.
Up above the world so high; like a diamond in the sky.......
Silence and stars :)
I don't have any fancy photo editing software ~ so this was my view standing on that mountain that night. I also know how unique it is to view a night sky like this. Real, raw, and radiant.
No comments:
Post a Comment