Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wrapping Up June

*Sigh* ..... Oops I did it again, got lost from my blog. Yep, I'm still wrapping up June.
I realized as I went through photos that I didn't take many of Grandpa and Grandma Hamilton's visit.
Our plans with various activities got smashed by unfortunate circumstances. We stayed home and hung out. Going outside was brutal in June too. The heat was too intense. Not even a cloud came to relieve us. I honestly can say I won't miss that month this year. We do however, miss Ben and Deb!


June shenanigans.... it was so hot this was the only way we got outside on certain days.... haha
Finally at the end of the month, clouds started appearing in the sky. Hallelujah!
It is amazing the power of a cloud.






We had to wait until late afternoon to swim. That was a refreshing treat! 



Ava got her hair done at the salon. She really enjoyed it.



New "blue" style!
How pretty!


Woo Hoo!
On to July (I dream of monsoons) thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment