Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Croquet: Playa Style

While Sarah & Jamie and family were here visiting, we decided to play a game of croquet. However, this time was different, as we decided to drive to the Salt Flat and try the terrain there. You may think that the ball would bounce too much, however it didn't! Sydnie, the pro, nailed each hoop every time.
It was quite enjoyable. It was a little breezy, but not discouraging. I always feel "Zen" on the playa.



Willow was having fun with her own activities....



We haven't played this game in a long time. We needed practice (except Sydnie haha).
 I say we, but I ended up taking photos and walking around the cracked earth. I'll join in next time ;)


There wasn't a bad seat in the house ;)






















My mom, out in the distance taking a break for solitude too......





We had a ball! ;)
I sure do miss these moments with family.....




Beautiful landscape under April snow-frosted mountains.....

No comments:

Post a Comment