Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Mindfulness in Madness of March

March is a great month to fly kites. I have a slight obsession with them; I just bought three new ones. Usually I can count on this time of year with many breezy days to help assist with this hobby. I have a lot of fun taking pictures of my kids with kites too. It's one of those activities that is relaxing and you can't help but be mindful and present in the moment. I don't have a fishbowl to watch swimming fish so sometimes I like to watch a floating kite.. haha.
This Yoda kite is on its last string, it's close to expiring. I wanted to give it some more air time before we got out the new ones. Maybe we will go to Pruess Lake next time.


"Just Be."



Willow has discovered it's a great hobby for her too.....







"May the force be with you."


The following day we had a blasting blizzard. Hail, snow, and crazy wind. March came in like a lion this year with a fierce attitude.....


White out!


Two days later, it was 48 degrees. Today, it's 70!  Must be March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment