Friday, March 17, 2017

Live.Breathe.Ski.

Gretchen and I took a gaggle of kids skiing at Eagle Point. This would be my kids and I's last run down the slopes this year. The season is a wrap. Bryan stayed home to work and watch Willow. The sun was shining. Around lunch time we ended up shedding layers of clothes because it warmed up. It was time to work on our skills!







As you can see, it's not a crowded resort (yet!)
It's great!









 We skied all day. Poor Isaac had a couple of meltdowns on the last run down. He was so tired his legs stopped working. I felt his pain. I've been through that before. I can't believe the kids lasted as long as they did, but it was such a great time. They powered through. They were worn out!




~ "Skiing is a dance, the mountain always leads"

No comments:

Post a Comment