Every Fall, I do my usual photo shoot with the kids. It's been a tradition for years. I wait until the Virginia Creeper vine in my yard is full of color, then I pester the kids. Haha.
Willow wasn't bothered at all by it. She was thrilled to get into a cute dress and have the camera pointing her direction! She is the definition of cheer. Just look at these expressions:
Next up, Zig Zag ~ our sweet, little man. He was the least thrilled about photos because he said the sun was in his eyes. I think he was tired. But, he makes sleepy look good! He smiles and the world smiles back :)
Lastly, our mighty girl ~ Ava (Sweet Tater, as her Dad calls her). She's growing out of her shyness more. She's got this
"I got this!" attitude :)
Year after year I witness my kid's amazing growth. Each one with their own personalities. They go through phases and keep transforming into these amazing, strong individuals. They accomplish great tasks with great vitality. They inspire me to be a better person. They remind me to play. They are a positive distraction at times of worry. They push me to be more present with things that really matter and disregard the things that bog me down. Having these little people in my care makes me take care of myself. After all, I have to keep up with all this energy! Hahaha
Our "Terrific Trio!"
No comments:
Post a Comment