At least a hundred; and each one takes time to process.....
Of course, safety is the most important. Here's a reminder from Bryan's experience.
Notes from the hospital:
Each snake gets a pit tag. They are easy to track this way......
Willow and I went over to see some of the action. It was the same weekend that our friend Jeremy was out for the weekend looking for critters. (He's the one who brought "Scales & Tails" to Baker last year.) He found a baby Kingsnake over on Mt. Moriah and brought it back to show us.....
Jeremy is not only a great science educator, but a fun one too. He's always making us laugh.....
Keeping with the theme of the snakes, Zeek found a welcomed friend in our yard. I like knowing that there are Gopher Snakes around eating those pesky small mammals around my property.....
Bryan has been busy with work projects and writing for school. I've been juggling bodywork, kids, and tackling my yard. This month I've been giving it more TLC; since I've sort of neglected it the last couple of years. I've redone flower beds, transplanted, planted more trees, and beautified the landscape. The rain has helped tremendously jumpstarting new seedlings! I've still got some cleanup projects around the yard and some ideas that need to be crafted, as I always have ideas for the yard!
That "bug" runs in the family :)
The kids are ready for school to be out. I don't blame them. They've worked hard, the weather is fantastic, and the sun goes down later. In just days, Isaac will be finished with Kindergarten; Ava with third grade!
It's the final countdown to Sssssssummer!

























No comments:
Post a Comment