Exciting hustle and bustle time. My mom's lilacs are in full bloom. I'm envious of her beautiful yard. Her hard work, knowledge, and love for her yard pays off:
Grandpa of course has a green thumb too. He's hard at work planting too. We enjoy our visits :)
My mom's cat had kittens. She is the sweetest mother. The babies are so adorable!
This is the ideal spring with rain in the valley and snow in the mountains. We had 2 inches of rain in a couple of days. The desert is exploding with wildflowers.
I could do without the wind. Those days keep us inside where the kids find activities to keep them busy. Or I find things to keep them busy ;)
"I have problems keeping myself busy" said no mom e.v.e.r !!!!
Hahahahahahaha
Bryan and I planted 4 more trees to add to the Hamilton forest. We've planted 40 trees since we've moved into this house. I'm hoping to get some fruit on our trees this year. Here is one of our apple trees.....
The warm days give us an itch to explore. Last Sunday, the family went to Hendry's Creek.
It was beautiful. We wished we'd started out earlier because the hours went too fast....

Willow is already a seasoned hiker!
I love how Isaac photobombed this picture. That kid always makes me laugh :D
Ava holding a skink :)
Did I mention the wildflowers?!
What a great outing! We made it back just in time for Matthew's 9th birthday!
I've been getting my beds ready for planting. This is my way of keeping the cats out ;)
I planted various flower seeds. We'll see what comes up!
This is one of my lettuce patches.....
I busted my butt this week getting my garden ready. A lot of prep work this year. It's been draining. But, soon I will enjoy the fruits of my labor! Bryan has been really busy with his Ssssssspring work too! ;)
We are on the last leg of school. The kids are anxious for summer. For me, it's bitter sweet. It's going to be fun, challenging, wonderful, and exhausting.
Garrison School:
In the meantime, we keep moving in this ever-changing world of ours.......
Merry May to you!

























No comments:
Post a Comment