Obviously they had the antiques; but Jon's Harley Davidson welded from metal was really original. He obtained a prize for that......
My uncle Jon and his daughter Jessica :)
Willow is getting a lot of practice swimming this summer......
We stopped by some street vendors where they were selling everything under the sun. We got suckered into buying a few things including spoiling the kids with a balloon and toy.....
Ava really wanted a hat (I got one too) and I thought it looked so great on her I couldn't resist.....
Before the evening festivities, we went back to Tammy's house to relax......
These are my cousins Derick, Aaron, Cliff, and Josh (and his little girl Harper)......
Not everyone was there when I got these photos because they were scattered like sheep around town doing their own things......
The evening was reserved for the fair.......
I wanted to save the Ferris Wheel to coordinate with the end of the rodeo because I knew that they would be letting off fireworks. The line was so long I didn't think we would make it. But, it was our lucky night. We sat there on the Ferris Wheel all the way at the top and watched the lights and sound burst through the sky. It was so great!

No comments:
Post a Comment