We managed to do 2 out of 3 events. At least Isaac and I did. Ava got to go on a little road trip with my mom and Audrey to Kanab, Utah. Bryan watched our weeping Willow while Isaac and I attended the party at the Border.
I went as Mrs. World "Anna Tommy."
Like (Anatomy)
I got these leggings on eBay for $15 bucks.
I figure I could wear them at massage events too in the future :)
I had tried to dress Willow up like a kitty before we decided she was too tired to attend the party.
Meow
My fake lashes were feeling heavy, like ostrich eyes! Haha
It's fun to get dressed up :)
My brother Adam came as "The Hulk."
We compared muscles....... lol
I stole a couple of these photos from my cousin Janille who had her wonderful camera there. It put my iPhone to shame.... Haha
Don't get excited, this is not Adam's girlfriend, this is our friend Katie ~ in case the wheels started rolling in your head ;)
Most of Isaac's paint came off his face. Or perhaps he rubbed it off because you can see how tired he was. I took a little dinosaur home shortly after this photo was taken......
Queen of Hearts and winner of the big prize at the Border!
Janille and Karla showed up in the same dress!
Funny, because last year Karla and I showed up in the same fairy outfit too! Ha!
Adam was one of the winners of the night as well (deep down I knew he would be)!
:)
Goodbye Halloween and October.
Hello November!
No comments:
Post a Comment