Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Break

There have been days on this holiday break where the kids have been a little bored at times....then they resort to picking on each other to pass the time. Those are the not-so-fun moments. But, we've also taken advantage of the break and having some fun. We stayed in a motel a couple of nights and went swimming. We took the Frontrunner train and Trax from Provo to Salt Lake City and went to the Discovery Museum. That was an enjoyable little adventure. I didn't take any photos.

Our New Year's Eve was really low key. This is the first year that I didn't ring in the new year at some party. It was nice to cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie with the kids. It's going to be harder for me to remember to write 2014 on checks though.... lol

At times, the kids have had much stimulation on this holiday break.
This is about 10 minutes after Isaac strongly objected (mid-afternoon), "But I'm not tired, Mom!" 


Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment