Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby Face…...

……. you've got the prettiest little baby face
There isn't another one to take your place
Baby face
You got my heart a 'jumpin
You sure have started something

~ Benny Davis/Harry Akst

Willow has many expressions throughout the day. When she's awake, she doesn't miss a beat with what's going on. Her eyes are wide processing the moments happening around her. When she sleeps most of the day, I know she's in a growth spurt. Then, I swear she's bigger in 24 hours! lol
Here are some of the faces of our little girl:

Sleepyhead: 


"Pee" face:


"Good morning / talking to you" face:


"Pensive" face:


"Gas" face: 



"Poop" face: 


"Hungry" face: 


"Cross-eyed" face:


"Content / pacifier" face: 


"Giggle" face:



There's a lot to process and express when you are six weeks old!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Janille! I think we will keep her ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooo cute. I love all those facial features! Ha ha so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Rachel! The only one I think I forgot was her "concerned" look :) Ha!

      Delete