They would get into the water, and then jump on the trampoline until they got too hot again; then return to the pool.
We took advantage of the "summer" weather while it lasted. Now, it feels like spring again. I like the 70 degree temps!
We continue to enjoy regular bike rides. Isaac is riding in style now since I ordered a child's seat. I love Amazon. Before, I would strap him on my back in the ergo pack. It worked great for a year and a half. But, recently I was feeling a difference. He was getting heavy enough that it was putting too much pressure on my back tire. With this snazzy, new seat Isaac gets to ride with comfort; and so do I. My bike thanks me. So does my latissimus dorsi........ :D
That's amazing that you were able to go swimming in April!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe it. At one point during the day, we went inside because it got too hot. I guess we were still getting used to the extreme change....lol
ReplyDelete