We had some friends come out to visit; Linda and Kurt, from Berkley, CA. They were camping in Great Basin Nat'l Park last weekend at Upper Lehman Campground. We decided to drive up and bring some marshmallows and hot chocolate. It was a pretty chilly night at that time. So it really hit the spot. Sitting around the campfire is one of my favorite things :)
| Linda & Ava singing songs around the fire |
| Zeek is still adjusting to his leash :) |
In other news:
I finished all my required courses & bodywork for the national certification for the NCTMB. It's nice to be recertified in massage for another 4 years before doing it again...... lol
The yard work and garden work is progressing along nicely :)
Ava & Isaac have only a few more weeks left of preschool ..... Yikes!
Bryan and the crew are still busy capturing, processing, and releasing Great Basin rattlesnakes. I'll try to photograph the process again sometime............
The calendar (particularly the weekends) are filling up with summer events. I may get a little behind on my blog again ~ although I'll try hard to avoid that if I can ;)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment