Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.......


But really, two feet in two days? lol

This amazing storm system will be remembered............







I literally had to shovel trails to navigate around the house to avoid walking through knee-deep snow.....









I think most of the birds in the neighborhood found comfort knowing the feeder gets filled everyday. There are a lot of birds that visit our yard - which is always fun to watch. I don't know where they'd get food with this much accumulation of snow............




I was tempted to shovel off the roof of our house - but thought it might be risky....... lol
I definately did the shed. I didn't think it could handle all the weight.

The Nicest Present
Under the tree the gifts enthrall,
But the nicest present of them all,
Is filling our thoughts with those who care,
wanting our Christmas joy to share.
To you, whom we're often thinking of,
We send our holiday joy and love.

To our incredible friends and family (near and far), have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Bryan, Jenny, Ava, and Isaac


3 comments: