Sunday, December 19, 2010

Exercising Honey

I took Ava and Isaac to the playground last Thursday because the weather was unbelievably nice. After we ran around for a while, we decided to go get Audrey's dog "Honey" and give her some exercise. What's a good way to wear out a high-energy dog in a short amount of time?


How do you like this idea?



Don't worry - I kept a close eye on Honey's actions - just in case she tried to flee after a cat, dog, ect..... next time I'll have another leash to guide her. She stayed close to me almost the whole time.
She did really good and actually seemed to enjoy tugging a heavy load up and down the road!



We went up and down the gravel road repeatedly. Every once in a while she'd try go and eat, I mean, play with my cat, Alaska. Alaska is not afraid of dogs. He's going to have a hard lesson one of these days.....
I think Honey appreciated this new experience ;)
I know the kids enjoyed it - and I laughed watching it :D

2 comments: