There were many more people there than these pictures show. It was a great turn-out and everyone had fun!
Hello grandpa and grandma Hanks!
The train is ALWAYS a hit every year that it's set up!
Look at all the creative candy houses!!!
Yummy!
In other news:
I was actually done with all my Christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I sent out my last package - and all the cards have been sent. Now I get to relax the next couple of weeks ;)
This weekend is our Hanks Family Christmas Reunion. I'm excited to head up to the cabin in Cedar City! See everyone, sled, eat lots of yummy food; ect............
Rob and Amy - I think of you all the time and the little sweetie who's going to make his/her appearance soon! I can't wait! Rest up while you can! lol
That looks like fun! I'm excited to see everyone this weekend, but not looking forward to the drive.
ReplyDeleteYes, It was a fine night making graham cracker houses...disasters! It was good eating though.
ReplyDelete