Thursday, November 11, 2010

((Sigh))

It has snowed twice and the cold temperatures are keeping us cooped up inside lately. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with Ava and Isaac's energy. I try to get outside in the "warmer part of the day" (ha ha) in which we walk to the post office and go to the playground until our bones get chilled. It's going to be a l.o.n.g. winter and I'll try my best not to get too depressed. I don't mind snow to play in..........I just don't like the cold :(







Look how peaceful Bryan and Ava look. Sleep is something I need more of. I could go on and on about things I dislike about this time of year....... but I realize I'm starting to sound like Susie Downer.


In the light of things - I've gotten back into scrapbooking after a year and a half. I'm doing both Ava and Isaac's (birth to 12 month) albums. Then - I think I'm going to go the shutterfly/blog book way. I usually get my scrapbooking done at night.

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, I so hear you! My kids are already going nuts and I'm going a little crazy myself. ☺ It's gonna be a looooong winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I'm glad you are out there to relate Annette.....
    :D

    ReplyDelete