So, the kids and I pulled out our winter gear, layered up, and hit the town.............
Of course, I let Ava share some of the work before she rode on the sled. You can see our trusty side-kick Alaska is right there too ;)
Alaska actually stayed on the sled for a little while. His paws were getting cold.........
The following pics were taken over Thanksgiving break. These are just a few of the many taken at mom's house. Thank you Rachel and Sarah for taking these photos!



The family is growing and it is getting more challenging to get photos of the kids all looking (and looking happy)...... LOL


All these photos (which I'm stealing from Sarah and Rachel) and much, much more will be uploaded to my November Album on picasa soon. We had great food, great fun, great chaos, and great company for the Thanksgiving holiday :)
This weekend I'm looking forward to getting a tree and stringing up some lights :)
I've done almost all my Christmas shopping already (on-line)........ just a couple more people to shop for.
My, my the days do fly........
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment