Addison - of course. lol
She's so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her and little Morgyn (Sarah & Jamie's youngest)together (they look so much alike in certain pictures).
I even got her to smile ;)
Well, before we got to Elko - we really didn't have concrete plans for Halloween. So we decided to dress the kids up and go somewhere.......


We went to the Convention Center in town and went trick-or-treating.

Hayden: The Dead Ballerina
Hayden: The Dead Ballerina
lol
Ava was going to be the same thing - but after she saw what Rachel did to Hayden's eyes, she didn't want to be "dead" anymore. Ha ha. So, Ava said she was a "fairytale." Ha ha!
They not only had treats - but a great swing set (to wear off some of that energy from those treats).
Nothing adds more chaos to a household than more kids..... Ha ha! At least they played together this time.
I have much more photos of the trip on facebook. I'm also going to upload them to my Picasa tomorrow. I'd do it now - but I think I'm going to bed.
I have much more photos of the trip on facebook. I'm also going to upload them to my Picasa tomorrow. I'd do it now - but I think I'm going to bed.
Looks like a great time! What a cute bunch of kids!
ReplyDeleteI bet the cousins had so much fun trick-or-treating together!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yeah, they had a lot of fun - it'll be rememberable for them :)
ReplyDelete