The little red wagon is back in working condition after fixing a tire....... which has opened a door for another way to exercise (both Ava and myself) depending on who pulls/pushes it. We are all enjoying it again :)
I think Isaac was mostly happy to be snuggling with Ava :)
Around town we go! I didn't get a picture of Alaska - but she is always right there with us like a little dog. I have to pick her up when I see dogs or cars and such. I wonder how she's handle a harness and leash? lol
If the weather permits - we usually end up at the playground ;)


I can't help but laugh at this picture of Isaac. He's growing out of this snuggle suit and won't be wearing it much longer. Krupa got Ava this outfit when she was born. It's well used by both of them now....... lol
I especially love that last photo. What a great way to literally harness the energy of a rambunctious pre-schooler!
ReplyDelete