Monday, April 12, 2010

Ribbit Ribbit

This is an older picture of Ava (I think around 3 months old) in her frog robe. I always laughed at how alert she always looked...... her eyes resemble those large amphibian eyes!


Well, the robe has been passed on to Isaac..............

I think he's got that same look :P
lol
Ava graduated long ago to a much larger frog towel that she really likes (along with a duck one).

Ribbit............Ribbit............... I realized we have a lot of frog stuff in this house

They were happy to pose and I just thought it was cute that they both matched :)


They say "Welcome to my pad!" ................ ok that was cheezy but I couldn't help myself :)
Ha ha





3 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!! Awww. I haven't seen Isaac for so long. He's looking so grown up! Oh my goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking so big these days!

    These pictures are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are gorgeous!!

    Germaine

    ReplyDelete