While it was windy and chilly in Baker - we were having ideal warm weather in Ohio. One day was 80 degrees. This opened up a door for the possibility of seeing critters......
Good ol' Jimmy Fox
Isaac sleeping in the pack........
Rob & Bryan documenting the site............
Bryan, Rob and Fox found 5 Timber Rattlesnakes on this trip (this one is WELL fed)..........
There were many other animals we didn't photograph, like salamanders........
Yeah - it's the ergo pack (which she recommended) - it's top of the line and you can have 15 - 40 pounds in it. I ended up getting the infant insert too which Isaac already grew out of.
Eeek! I'm glad someone out there likes snakes. ☺
ReplyDeleteHow do you like your baby pack? Is that the one Erin recommended?
Yeah - it's the ergo pack (which she recommended) - it's top of the line and you can have 15 - 40 pounds in it. I ended up getting the infant insert too which Isaac already grew out of.
ReplyDelete