Yeah - 6 to 8 inches of snow. Gotta love Great Basin in the Spring. Old Man Winter just won't leave.........
Somewhere underneathe that blanket of snow lies my sugar snap peas, radishes, beets, and carrots......
I wonder how much snow Wheeler Peak received?
All those plants and animals were in for a shock from this winter surprise..........


It's very pretty - but the timing sucks! lol


The snow even reached the valley floor............ Although when I got to Eskdale there wasn't quite the surprising accumulation. Just a fine dusting.
After spending most of the day at my mom's house - we got home and most of the snow had already melted. Ava wanted to play in (and eat) what was left........
But, look at those clouds behind Ava near Wheeler Peak.....................
Yeah, I'm looking out the window now - and it's snowing once again.
:(
Good Grief.
Hot Chocolate anyone?????
Hot Chocolate anyone?????
I hear ya! We got snow most of the day. :(
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, they are very pretty.
Super photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteWait till you see the photos of the kit fox family I observed today (male, female & 4 pups)........
I'll post them soon!