Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heber Hanks Party

Last Tuesday there was a Heber Hanks Appreciation party in the community center in Baker. Grandpa worked many years maintaining the Baker Community Center (inside and out). He is now officially retired from that job..........
There were quite a few friends that showed up at different times.....

The kids always like the snacks (OK, I do too) lol



Grandpa pulled out the vaccuum and went to work at his own party. lol.
This is the last time he'll be doing this............
It'll be kinda sad not to see him go through Baker in his little white truck to work............but it's about time he decided to take it easy........
:)

3 comments:

  1. We'll see how long his retirement lasts! ☺ What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :)
    I don't think he knows what retirement is..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I didn't go to this! I'm glad you went and got pictures. I hear he's already talking about going back to work because he's worried about all his work going to waste ;)

    ReplyDelete