Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The annoying wind is keeping us inside today....... I keep trying to cook something but Isaac wants to be held. He's had a couple of cat naps so far today (like right now) so I thought I'd hurry and post these pics. Ava is sleeping too at the moment ;)
I think I'm going to go to Mom's tonight and get on the treadmill (with Ava) Ha ha!

Here are the many moods of Isaac...........


In other news:

Bryan is coming back from Las Vegas soon (from presenting a poster) with a few other parkies.
My sugar snap peas and radishes are coming up in my garden.
I'm soooo excited that Rachel & Aaron are having a baby girl in September!
The Osburn's and the Lamb's are coming this weekend (such fun we'll have!)

Ummmm, I think that's about it........... for now ;)













3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this pictures!! He is such a cutie. I'm very jealous of your garden :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big!
    We are also having crummy weather that's keeping us indoors.
    How was the treadmill? Hee hee.
    In theory I'm jealous of your garden, but I know how much work they can be. ☺ Someday, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I failed on the treadmill (but I did go to mom's). I sat around too mcuh yesterday that always unmotivates me to do anything :(

    Yeah - hopefully the rabbits don't find my garden (Ha ha fat chance). I'll have to get my chicken wire out.

    ReplyDelete