Thursday, October 31, 2019

Autumn's Last Loveliest Smile

I had to find another spot this year for fall foliage as a background for portraits. Usually I get some of the kids at Summit Trailhead or my Virginia Creeper in my yard. But the change happened too quick and the leaves were off before we knew it! So, this apricot tree was a fine place.
My terrific trio, with hair the color of Autumn  :)





Ava had her first school dance "The Masquerade Ball."
She wore one of the masks we got in New Orleans. To match it, she wore one of my dresses (a bridesmaid dress from Amy's wedding.) Note that it only fit OK because it had a tie for the waist. Yep, she's borrowing my clothes now! *sniff* sniff *










Ava, Charlie, and Matthew. These three have been buddies since they were born. Now they are navigating their individual ways in a bigger fish bowl of adolescence. They all seem to be enjoying 7th grade.



I didn't chaperone at the dance. Maybe having a parent there is pretty uncool  ;)
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment