We went to Chandra's super cool hair studio. Here's the first cut *gasp!*
"Off with your hair!"
We weren't sure how this short of hair would look. This is exactly how Ava wanted it. Look how cute! She can pull off anything! This hair style suits her lifestyle. She's too busy to mess with her hair. Quite frankly, she just doesn't care haha. This will work out great.
Her favorite color is blue. She's been hounding us to let her get some color on her locks for months....
Looking like Sonic the hedgehog now :)
The wait..............
The reveal! Awe!
What an Ava look! Pleased with her cut and color ~ look at her beaming! She really loves her bangs.
I pulled out our wig so I can be just as cool as her. Just isn't quite the same look on me .... lol
She even thanked her dad and I for letting her do it :)
One happy blue eyed, blue hair mighty girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment