Saturday, November 26, 2016

Willow's Birthday Party!

Willow had been thinking about her birthday for about a month. She loved putting on a party dress. In fact she wore it the whole day.  I had some music going while Ava and I were preparing for the event. Willow ended up falling asleep on the floor. Guess she was tired of waiting for her party...haha


One of Willow's favorite characters is Peppa Pig. So naturally, that would be the theme of the party :)




Ava helped with the banners. That was nice....




After about an hour, Willow woke up. She wasn't as chipper as I thought she would be. It took her 25 minutes or so to get back to her bouncy self.....



Sometimes I resort to pulling funny faces :D



Then, she was ready to party! Just in time for the arrival of company!



Ava brought her horse out for Willow to play with (and take photos on)....







Discussion with Grandpa.... awe






The Peppa Pig cake was made by a local business called "Salt & Sucre." They did a great job!



Bryan lit the candles and we all started to sing " Happy Birthday."
 I think this was one of Willow's favorite parts of the night......




Blowing out three candles can be hard work!





Ok, one more try ........ bigger breath this time!


Yeahhhhh!



Hmmm, I think the birthday girl thought the cake tasted as good as it looked :)


Thank you friends and family that sent cards and gifts to help us celebrate Willow's 3rd birthday.
You helped make it very special!


No comments:

Post a Comment