I'm so excited we are moving into March! Even though I know more snow is coming, warmer temps sound mighty fine! As long as we can get a few days in the week to pedal a bike or go for a walk!
The sun charges my battery. It's an instant mood lifter and motivates me to move.
It's nice to have friends in town that we can call and get together to play. This particular day there was the Bakers, Pollards, and us.
![]() |
| Tour De Baker |
Check out this super cool bike!
We stopped by to see my cousin Janille's goats. They are some the the cutest kids in the world!
I have a soft spot for goats. They are the definition of curious, playfulness, and energy.
Saturday came; we always look forward to the weekend :)
Jess and I took the kids to meet up with friends (the Iversons) to go explore around Sacramento Pass.
There are cool rocks to climb, holes to crawl into, and sand to run around on.
It was quite the challenge for Jess and I climbing rocks with small children on our backs. Makes you plan every move :)
I had to take a photo of Isaac next to the rocks. His hair and clothes blended in quite well. Like a rock chameleon.... haha
Willow got to explore in the areas where it wasn't too dangerous......
Hanging out; taking a break :)
Royce took the kids on a 4wheeler ride. They LOVED that of course!
The wind stared to become problematic, but Jess and I wanted to continue the adventure with the kids. We decided to go to lower elevations in hope of better weather. We ended up at one of the salt flats and it didn't disappoint. It was great playing on the playa. There was only a breeze and it was much warmer.....
Isaac took off his shirt as he said he was hot. He then asked me if he could take off his pants. Haha
I told him it wasn't THAT hot!
Lily doing some therapeutic "earthing." :)
Happy Leap Day!




































No comments:
Post a Comment