Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Isaac Hamilton: "writer, map maker, owl hunter."

Ok, I'm posting this because I find it very unusual for a 5 year old to go to the office with his dad and virtually entertain himself for hours. I think Bryan's co-workers got a kick out of it too because our friend Jon made Isaac his own tag.
When Jon asked Isaac what his job title should be, he said, "writer, making maps, and owl hunter."
lol
So, you can sometimes find Isaac working side by side next to his dad in the late afternoon (when most people leave the office)......


Pretty soon, Isaac had his own locker and desk space. Jon even bought him a briefcase! Ha!
Isaac is serious and focused at work too. I usually tell Bryan to send him home when he gets too distracting. But, most days he comes home when Bryan does! Impressive.
Anyway, I thought I would document this.....




To end this post, here is a funny picture that hangs from Bryan's office door that his cohorts put up:


Hahahahahahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment