At this time, we were having Spring-like days. You will notice in these first photos that the kids are only wearing tshirts:
We wandered down to the "Museum of the Future" which is coming soon..... Haha
As Isaac would say, "You are ridiculously..... funny!"
One evening, we road bikes with Emma at the post office:
Willow missed the whole thing...... Haha
It was great to do nothing all day at home; then rest afterward ;)
A typical Friday night is "music" night. We headed over to Dave & Donna's to listen to the guys jam on their guitars.
There was singing,
There was dancing,
There was laughing.....
We had such a great visit; although when any of our family comes to see us it feels like it's not long enough of a visit. Sadly, I realized how few photos I got in our laziness of the days.... Haha.
But, we will remember this time, with or without photos I guess :)











No comments:
Post a Comment