Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's a ...............




I haven't had a check-up since I was 9 weeks along. I'm now 19 weeks. Halfway through! It's been a crazy/busy summer! I wanted to schedule my next appointment around this week since there would be a better chance for a gender reveal :)
So Monday we found out that it's a 90 % chance it's a girl! Ava was thrilled. Isaac got over it after a couple of hours ;)
Haha
Everything looks good and so far we are on track.
We are excited!
Ava and Isaac are fascinated by my growing belly and ask a lot of questions. Mostly they love the fact that my belly button looks silly since it's an outie now. lol
I may post pics of myself at 20 weeks; gotta document these things since this will be the last time I'll be pregnant........

No comments:

Post a Comment