Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grey Cliffs/Baker Creek Campground Walk

I'm f.i.n.a.l.l.y able to post photos! I feel like it's been weeks! A lot has been happening in our little world. Too tired to go into any details now..........
So, here are some photos of our little walk with Nomi and Charlie.........

I was trying to get a photo of Isaac passed out in the pack :)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, sticks and rocks are always a hit with toddlers. Especially when the rock is really big :)

Isaac woke up and was thrilled to join Ava and Charlie on the rocks................


This is what Isaac does when I ask him for a "cheezy" smile :D
lol


Look what tasty snack we found in the woods!!!! This was one highlight for the day! Yummers!

Charlie makes a great hunter and gatherer :)
Ahhh, sweet summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment