Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Preschool Days

Last week when Rachel and the girls came to visit, Hayden went to preschool for the first time!
These are just some of the many photos I took of the two days she participated. I got photos of all the kids that were there that week :)
They always look like they are having such a great time. It's nice to have preschool - especially in this cold weather. Thank you Teacher Gwendy!


Emily


Isaac



Kayden & Emily


Hayden


Matthew & Joel



Bobbi Jo holding Addison :)

Snack and reading time :)



This last photo pretty much sums it up!
"Watch Them Grow!"
You can view the rest of my photos on my picasa web album (which I will try to upload today).
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's just amazing to see how Isaac and Ava are growing. Especially with these, it was like wow, Isaac is such a big kid now! They are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! That's what I thought about your kids too! Yeah, I think Isaac had a sudden growth spurt.... lol

    ReplyDelete