The Hamiltons are back from beautiful Alaska! We had an amazing time - and "time" did fly. I'm going to post pictures by location. Not all of them, of course, as I took over 200 :)
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not forgetting my blog. We needed a vacation from the vacation for a couple of days after being gone for two weeks. lol. I'll try to begin posting pics of the trip tomorrow.......
In other news:
Congratulations Aaron, Rachel, and Hayden for another adorable addition to the family!! Addison Paige Lamb arrived August 21st (Ava's birthday)!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations to Rob and Amy Hamilton (now that you officially announced it) on baby Colvin in pending!!! He or she will arrive in the New Year!!!
Isaac's first tooth made its appearance in the first week in Alaska. His second one just popped up this week. He's not happy about it :P
I probably left some other news out - but I'm to tired to think too hard ;)
So much to catch up on.........
Cheers!
Yay! Can't wait to read details and see pictures of your trip!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine needing a vacation to recover from your vacation! ☺
We missed you in blogger world and I was thinking your kids are going to look so big by the time I see pictures next.